- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups edible chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop out twelve, 1-ounce balls of vanilla ice cream and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place ice cream balls in freezer while cookie dough is prepared.
- Scoop out twelve, 3-ounce balls of chocolate chip cookie dough. Press each down into a flat circle.
- Place an ice cream scoop in the center of each cookie, and, while working quickly, wrap cookie dough around ice cream and form into a ball.
- Place cookie dough balls on baking sheet, and place in freezer for up to 3 hours to harden.
- While cookie dough balls are setting, melt dark chocolate until smooth and runny.
- Once cookie dough balls are frozen, dip each into chocolate. Top with sprinkles and serve immediately.
- Cookie dough bites will keep up to 5 days in the freezer.