- ¼ cup butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- green food colouring
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- cooking spray
- colourful sprinkles
- confectioner’s sugar
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat. Add the mini marshmallows and mix until fully melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract and green food colouring. Add the rice krispies and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool until it is easily handled. Spray your hands with cooking spray and shape it into Christmas trees.
- Roll the trees in colourful sprinkles, then set aside and cool completely.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar and enjoy!