White Chocolate and Peppermint Fudge Pie
Sugar Fix - "Holidaze"
- 18-24 Oreos
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cups white chocolate chips
- 5.5 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Sprinkles to decorate
- In a food processor blend the Oreos until crumbly. Add the butter and mix further till it reaches the consistency of wet sand.
- Pour into pie dish and press into the bottom and sides. Place in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- In a microwave safe dish melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until peaks form. Set aside.
- Mix together the melted chocolate, cream cheese and extracts. Fold in the whipped cream and pour into the prepared crust.
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Top with sprinkles or crushed candy canes.