- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Pop Rocks (unflavored or flavor of choice)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler: place chocolate in a glass bowl and heat over a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until completely melted.
- Spread the chocolate in a rectangle over the parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle the crushed pretzels and Pop Rocks.
- Set aside for 2 hours until completely firm, then crack into pieces. Store in an air tight container.