Peanut Butter Apple-Stuffed Pancakes
Sugar Fix - "Mmm...Mother's Day Breakfast"
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 apple
- Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine pancake dough ingredients.
- Slice apple into thin rounds and remove the core. Spread peanut butter on an apple slice, and sandwich it with another apple slice.
- Dip the apple sandwich into the pancake dough, turning to coat well. Repeat with remaining apple sandwiches.
- In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Cook pancake-coated apples until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer pancakes to a plate and top with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.