Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins With Raspberries
Sugar Fix - "Hooray For PB&J"
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 9 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 1/2 ounces raspberry compote
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine 3 eggs, milk, sugar, butter and melted chocolate. Stir in flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar, vanilla bean, lemon peel and cornstarch.
- Grease the muffin tin with butter and dust it with flour. Add some chocolate batter to each muffin cup and use a spoon to make a space in the center.
- Add a dollop of cheesecake filling in the middle and some raspberry compote on top.
- Dilute the rest of the chocolate dough with a little milk and pour over each muffin.
- Bake for approx 15 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.