- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- Strawberry jam
- 5 ounces chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. You'll also need heart-shaped cookie cutters in two sizes.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until combined. Add the egg yolk and mix well.
- Sift in both flours and mix with your hands until a dough forms.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Roll out the dough and cut out heart shapes with your cookie cutters. Cut out the centers with the smaller cookie cutter from half of the batch.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Once they are done, take them out of the oven and set them aside to cool.
- Get your cookies with the center cut out and dip one side of each cookie in the chocolate. Put this batch aside to let the chocolate set.
- Spread strawberry jam on the other batch of cookies.
- Make a sandwich by topping it off with the previous batch of cookies.
- Dip the cookie sandwiches into the chocolate one more time and let the chocolate set.