Create a free account with Tastemade to save recipes and videos!
Once in a while, when you do something special like stop by Tastemade studios, you deserve a sundae. And for Sesame Street's Cookie Monster, that day is today.
- Hey everyone, it's Lauren from Tastemade, and today we have a very special guest who traveled all the way from Sesame Street.
- Cookie Monster.
- Hi, hi Lauren.
- Let's get the scoop.
- Let's do it.
- We knew that you were a fan of cookies, obviously. And we felt like the best way to really get to know the real Cookie Monster was to be able to share a beautiful ice cream sundae together. How does that sound?
- Me love it.
- Yeah, okay, great.
- Let's do this.
- So the only catch is for every topping that we can add you have to answer a question first.
- Okay, all right.
- Me okay with this.
- So I have some ice cream here for you.
- What kind of ice cream?
- This is vanilla.
- Do you like vanilla?
- That's perfect.
- Okay, great. Can you tell me about the first cookie you ever had?
- Oh, yeah, me a little baby monster. Yeah, and me had a chocolate chippy cookie. And you know what, from there, there no return. Me eat the chocolate chippy and that's it. Me cookie monster, done.
- There you go.
- You done.
- That's it, all right. I think that deserves some vanilla ice cream in your bowl.
- Oh, boy. Yeah, vanilla's good with all the toppings.
- Do you see any toppings on here that you like?
- Of course me do.
- Which one?
- The cookies.
- The chocolate chip cookies, or those, or these over here.
- Do you have any hidden talents that you can share with us?
- Oh, hidden talents.
- Uh, well me can do this. Hiya!
- Does that hurt you? Like is your neck okay?
- No, it feel okay, surprisingly it okay.
- All right, then.
- Now me gonna go back, hiya!
- Okay, I'm gonna reach over you.
- Oh, I'm sorry.
- Me just eat you arm. Sorry a little Cookie Monster saliva. Are your hands clean?
- Okay good. Crunchy cookies on there num num.
- Num num, can we just see one of those little cookies?
- A little one.
- Just put it there I want to check something.
- Yeah that's what I thought
- I was actually going to ask you how do you keep your fur, can I touch your fur?
- Of course you can. Here go.
- I've never touched a
- A monster yeah.
- A monster especially.
- It's nice and soft right?
- It's beautiful. How do you keep it so soft?
- Oh, well me, me use a monster saliva. So for that question I think you deserve a topping.
- Oh, Okay. Um, oh, boy, look at all the fruit and every, how 'bout the cookie? How about we mix it up a little and do like ah, What those, those cookie sandwiches?
- These ones right here? = Is that cookie sandwich?
- Crunch them up and throw them on there.
- Alright, here we go.
- Look at that
- Oo, nice and creamy.
- That's so pretty. Want to make sure that you know, that they legit. Yeah they're pretty good. Sorry we're just checking.
- Wow. You're also the hungriest guest we've ever had I think.
- Thank you.
- Yeah, You're welcome.
- Wow, what a compliment.
- What would you do, this is a scary question.
- What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and there were no more cookies in the world?
- No more cookies?
- No more.
- No more cookies in, in the whole world?
- In the whole world.
- Me no want to go there. Me no want to go there.
- Okay, okay you know what
- Me sad monster.
- Let's just add the strawberries
- Wait a minute You know what me do? Me just make more cookies.
- Oh, That's a good idea.
- Problem solved
- Me got all emotional for nothing.
- I know right.
- But you know what? It pretty good cry me feel good now.
- I heard that you have a really special way to eat cookies.
- Oh, yeah
- Is that true?
- Me do, me do, me do.
- Could you show me, Do you think you could show me? Because I happen to have,
- Oh, sure
- What you got?
- A very special plate of cookies right here for you.
- Whoa oh, whoa oh.
- And this one, has your name all over it.
- That's a nice big cookie.
- I would just love for you to show me because you are the cookie monster.
- Yeah, that would be me. So, here's what you do. Identify the cookie.
- This look like it oh, me, a chocolate chip cookie.
- What you got?
- Chocolate chip.
- Yeah, well you know what you skip the next one. Because next one is just smell the cookie.
- Oh, okay, okay.
- See you've already done that.
- Me gonna do that now. Oh boy. Oh, Next thing is my favorite part. You eat cookie!
- Like this. Now you go.
- You just like, Yum yum yum.
- Uh, well you know it, it a good first shot.
- Is that good?
- Keep working on it.
- What makes the ultimate cookie?
- Oh, ultimate cookie is made with love.
- That's sweet.
- And lots of chocolate chippies. But love.
- For that you get some bananas. That's a pretty sweet answer.
- That's not bad huh?
- I'm really curious, How do you live such a healthy lifestyle when you eat so many cookies all the time?
- Well you know what, it's a balance. Me not only eat cookies. Me eat meat, and fish and vegetables. And fruit
- I've heard of that.
- A truck, me eat truck.
- Fire hydrant.
- Yeah, oh,
- Me have balanced diet.
- Uh huh, what topping do you want for that one?
- Yeah, since we were talking about healthy lifestyles
- yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
- Alright so just put,
- Just smush them in there. Oh, boy that looks good.
- Oh look at that composition.
- Beautiful, Okay.
- That beautiful presentation.
- Do you want to name this? You can give it a name.
- Cookie power.
- Cookie power, I like it.
- Hey Tommy, get a good shot of this. That's Tommy on camera.
- Yeah Tommy, yeah.
- Get a nice two shot.
- And I think all that's left is to try it.
- I'll let you have the first bite.
- No, you know what, take it from me. You better have first bite.
- Okay, okay.
- Get some blueberries on there.
- You get the cookie.
- What you think?
- You know what you want to say?
- Um num num num,
- Yeah, and cookie power.
- Cookie power.
- Alright, your turn.
- Delicious Lauren, me love that.
- Thank you so much for coming.
- Oh you, you welcome.
- it was so fun getting, to know you.
- Yeah me feel same way.
- I don't think I will ever meet any as special as you.
- Oh, that's so sweet. Can me get a hug?
- Ah, yeah, thank you Lauren.
- Thank you. For more of this and recipes, make sure you download the tastemade app.
Daily food & travel inspiration in your inbox
Coming right up
To save this video and more, Download the Tastemade App