- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1 wedge of lemon
- 1-inch piece of pie dough
- 1/4 teaspoon raspberry jam
- 1 raspberry, blackberry and strawberry
- Mint leaf and whipped cream, for garnish
- Add milk to a saucepan with sugar and cornstarch. Whisk to combine.
- Add vanilla bean and squeeze in lemon juice and add lemon zest. Transfer mixture to a dish and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Roll out pie dough and press into pie pan. Fill with dried beans. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove beans.
- Spread a layer of jam on the pie crust and top with pudding. Top with fresh berries, whipped cream and a mint leaf.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE