The perfect soup for when you're feeling only a bit under the weather.
Tiny Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 teaspoon veg oil
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped celery
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped chicken
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chicken stock
- 3 angel-hair pasta noodles, broken into 1/2 inch pieces
- Add oil to pan and heat.
- Stir in onion, carrot and celery and cook to soften. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add noodles and cook 5-7 minutes. Garnish with parsley.