Get ready for fall with this tiny New England clam chowder.
New England Clam Chowder
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 inch piece of bacon
- 1/2 tiny onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon clam juice
- 1 tiny potato
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped clams
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- Oyster crackers
- Cook bacon in butter until crisp.
- Add onion and saute 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour, clam juice, half-and-half and potatoes.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Add clams and cook 2 more minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with crackers.