- 4 chocolate candy melt discs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray and line with parchment.
- Melt 2 chocolate discs and pour into pan and let set in the refrigerator.
- Mix melted butter, peanut butter, graham crackers and powdered sugar. Pour peanut butter filling over chocolate.
- Melt the rest of chocolate and pour over peanut butter filling. Refrigerate again until set.