- 1 tablespoon beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam, divided
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon whip cream
- Mix egg, milk and flour.
- Add butter to hot skillet. Pour in one small paddle of batter, just enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Flip when top looks slightly dry. Cook 1 minute more and remove to a plate. Cook second crepe.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon jam in each crepe and roll.
- Top with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.