WE HAVE THE [tiny] MEATS!
Rueben with Homemade Chips
- 2 (1/2-inch) slices rye bread
- 1/4 teaspoon Russian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon sauerkraut
- 2 (1/2-inch) slices corned beef
- 1 tiny potato
- Oil, for frying
- 1 tiny pickle
- Spread Russian dressing on bread and top with cheese, sauerkraut and corned beef.
- Heat butter in pan and grill sandwich until golden brown on both sides.
- To make chips: Slice the potato very thinly. Heat oil in small pot. Add chips and fry until golden brown. Serve sandwich with chips and a pickle.