You can enjoy several of these cabbages without feeling too stuffed.
Tiny Stuffed Cabbage
- 2 brussels sprout leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon cooked rice
- 1/2 teaspoon quail egg, whisked
- 1/2 teaspoon breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil water and add leaves. Cook for 2 minutes. To a skillet add onion, pepper and ground turkey, cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to bowl with rice, egg, and breadcrumbs stir.
- Fill each leaf with turkey mixture and roll. Return stuffed leaves to the skillet and cook with marinara until warmed through. Top with cheese.