- 2 yellow tortilla - cut into 1 inch round
- 2 tablespoons oil, + 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons shredded cheddar
- 2 teaspoons shredded lettuce
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in pot.
- Use a paperclip to make a hook to hold and fry tortilla.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in skillet cook ground beef with taco seasoning.
- Fill each taco shell with ground beef and top with lettuce, sour cream, salsa and cheese.