Even tiny bacon macaroni and cheese packs big cheesy flavor.
Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- 5 elbow macaroni
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- 2 tiny pieces of bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons shredded cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon breadcrumbs
- Boil water, add pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, then add bacon and cook until crisp. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Add milk and stir until thick. Remove from heat, and stir in cheese.
- Pour cheese sauce over pasta, and stir to combine. Place in a baking dish and top with breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes.