Whether big or small, cake pops are always adorable.
Tiny Cake Pops
- 1 tablespoon cake mix
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon frosting
- 2 white chocolate candy melts
- Add cake mix and water to a bowl and combine. Pour into cake pan and bake at 350°F for 6 minutes.
- Crumble cake into a bowl and mix with frosting. Form into small balls and chill.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Dip each ball into chocolate to coat and top with sprinkles. Chill.
- Poke a toothpick into each cake ball to make a pop.