No matter how you feel about candy corn, you'll love this adorable little cake.
Tiny Candy Corn Cake
- 3 tablespoons cake mix
- 3 teaspoons water
- Yellow and red food coloring
- Add 1 tablespoon cake mix to each of three bowls. Add 1 teaspoon water to each and stir to combine.
- Color one batch orange, one batch yellow and leave one batch white.
- Add each colored batter to a piping bag. Using a round cake pan, pipe yellow around the outer edge. Pipe a dollop of white in the center and pipe around the white dollop with orange.
- Bake the cake. Cut into triangles like candy corn.