As one of our favorite bacon and egg delivery systems, carbonara holds a special, tiny place in our hearts.
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti
- 1/4 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon diced pancetta
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine
- 1 quail egg yolk
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta; reserve water. Heat oil in pan.
- Add pancetta and brown for a few minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for a few minutes. Add wine and cook for 1 more minute.
- Whisk egg yolk with cheese and parsley.
- Toss pasta with pancetta and egg yolks.
- Serve topped with more Parm and parsley.