- 1 half-inch piece of chicken
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 beaten quail egg
- 1 teaspoon panko
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 half-inch piece of mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooked spaghetti
- Parsley, for garnish
- Salt and pepper chicken. Dredge the chicken in flour, then egg and then coat in panko.
- In a skillet, heat oil and add chicken, browning on each side.
- Top chicken with mozzarella cheese and sauce. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with pasta, garnished with parmesan cheese and parsley.