- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pea, carrot, corn mixture
- 1/4 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cream
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Make the pie crust: mix flour and butter until a cohesive dough forms. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and melt the butter. Stir in onion and celery. Add chicken and vegetables, sprinkle flour over mixture and stir in cream and chicken stock. Simmer. Stir in parsley.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish.
- Roll out dough and top pie.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.