- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chicken thigh pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- Masala paste:
- 1 tiny onion, grated
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Pinch cayenne
- To serve:
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the masala paste.
- In a separate small bowl, mix 1/2 teaspoon masala paste and yogurt and then add chicken. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a small pan, add 1/2 teaspoon masala paste and vegetable oil. Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from pan, garnish with cilantro and serve over rice.