- 3 (1-inch) corn tortillas
- Oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon salsa verde
- 1 quail egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled queso fresco
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges. Heat oil in a pot and fry tortillas until golden.
- Next, heat oil in a skillet and add onion and salsa verde; cook until heated through. Stir in beaten egg.
- Pour mixture over the tortillas and add cheese. Serve topped with cilantro and queso fresco.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE