These tiny peppermint cookies are mint to be in your life 😍
Tiny Christmas Cookies with Peppermint Frosting
- For cookies:
- ¼ teaspoon egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Pinch baking soda
- Pinch baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint extract
- For toppings:
- Peppermint candy, crushed into tiny pieces
- Red, white, and green candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add egg and whisk together.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and sugar. Stir to combine. Next, add butter, beaten egg, and peppermint extract. Mix together until well combined.
- Form into tiny cookies and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Once baked, add icing on top of each cookie. Decorate alternating cookies with crushed peppermint candies on half and candy sprinkles on the other half.