Pair with a tiny cup of coffee for a breakfast of (tiny) champions.
Tiny Cinnamon Roll
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- Warm water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 egg
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Mix yeast and warm water in a bowl. Stir in 1 teaspoon milk, egg, 1 teaspoon butter, sugar and flour.
- Form dough into ball, cover with plastic wrap and set aside to rise.
- Melt remaining butter and mix with sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface. Spread butter mixture over dough. Roll into a cylinder and slice into rolls.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- To make icing, combine powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon milk. Drizzle over cinnamon rolls.