- 1-inch piece boneless ribeye loin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tiny onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon butter, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon beef stock
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- Dash Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 sub roll
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Add half the butter to a skillet, then the onion. Cook onion until soft; set aside.
- Add remaining butter, garlic, onion soup mix, beef stock, Worcestershire and sherry to a pot and simmer.
- Slice beef, and serve in sub roll topped with onions and a side of sauce.