Tiny Kitchen 1309 Meatball Sub
If you're in the mood for some (tiny) comfort food, this meatball sub will be perfect for you!
- 2 teaspoons ground beef
- 1/8 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/8 minced garlic
- 1 parsley leaf, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon egg
- Oil, for cooking
- 1 tablespoon marinara
- 1 sub roll
- 2 teaspoons shredded cheese
- In a small bowl, mix beef, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, Parmesan and egg. Form into tiny meatballs.
- Heat oil in a pan and sear meatballs. Add marinara sauce and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Place meatballs and sauce in the sub roll and top with cheese. Broil for 5 minutes, until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE