- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped onion, chopped
- 1/2 tiny garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon herbs (thyme, parsley, chives)
- 1-inch ball of pie dough
- 3 tiny asparagus stalks
- In a pan, add butter, olive oil, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Saute 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the shredded cheese, sour cream and herbs.
- Roll out dough into a rectangle and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread out the sour cream mixture on top of the dough, then add the onion and garlic.
- Lay the asparagus on top and bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE