- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon tiny beef cubes
- 1/2 tiny onion, minced
- 1 tiny carrot, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 tiny potato, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon beef broth
- 1/2 tablespoon canned chopped tomatoes
- Pinch of fresh thyme
- Parsley, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a pot. Season the beef with salt and pepper, add to the pan and brown on all sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add the onion and carrot to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add a splash of water and stir in the tomato paste. Add the broth and tomatoes, bring to a simmer and stir in the beef and thyme.
- Allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley.