- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon water
- 5 mini chocolate chips
- Dash vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon egg, beaten
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small pot, melt the butter, sugar, water and chocolate chips.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into a football shape. Place frosting in a piping bag and decorate.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE