- 2 pieces tiny bread
- 1 teaspoon quail egg
- 1 teaspoon cream
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch cinnamon
- Whipped cream
- 1 strawberry, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine the egg, cream, and nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Heat a skillet and add the butter. Dip the bread in the egg mixture and place in the pan. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Place the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a tiny pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve French toast with strawberry syrup and whipped cream.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE