- 1 tiny chicken breast
- 4 tiny broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cooked rice
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon shredded cheddar
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add chicken and poach for 5 minutes. Remove from water and shred. Add clean water to the pot, bring to a boil and blanch the broccoli for 1 minute. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, broccoli and rice. Top with soup, mayonnaise, sour cream and half the cheddar. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 6 minutes.