- Tiny vanilla cake
- Vanilla frosting
- Form vanilla cake into tiny egg-shaped balls and place on toothpicks. Mix sprinkles into the frosting. Dip each egg into frosting and place on a tray. Allow to chill for 10 minutes.
- 1 tiny dino picture
- Colored paper
- Cut out dino picture and cut off tail. Use tail as a stencil to trace additional tails on the colored paper. Cut these out. Glue dino picture onto white paper.
- 1 teaspoon lemonade
- 1 teaspoon water
- Green food coloring
- Tiny piece of dry ice
- In a bowl, add the lemonade and water, then color with the green food coloring. Drop in the piece of dry ice for a swampy effect.
- Tiny party hats
- Glitter foam sheets in various colors
- Cut zig-zags in glitter foam sheets to form dino tail shapes. Glue onto tiny party hats.
- Pre-made cookie dough
- Form cookie dough into tiny cookies. Use a small plastic dino to make footprints in the cookies. Place on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE