- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cooked elbow noodles
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a saute pan. Add the beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook for 3 minutes, until beef is browned.
- Stir in tomato paste and broth and simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in noodles then sour cream. Add parsley, stir and serve.