- 1 quail egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1 tiny lemon wedge
- 1 teaspoon crushed crackers
- 1 tiny pie crust
- In a bowl, add egg, syrup, condensed milk, heavy cream, squeeze of the lemon wedge and breadcrumbs. Stir to combine.
- Place pie crust in a pie dish and fill with the mixture. Bake until golden on top.
- Tiny empty toilet paper rolls
- White paint
- Yellow felt triangles
- Paint toilet paper rolls white. Glue felt triangles inside. Hang with string to display.
- Pretzel sticks
- Green frosting
- Edible glitter
- Assorted sprinkles
- Dip pretzel sticks in frosting and sprinkle with edible glitter. Decorate with sprinkles as desired.
- 1 tiny sponge
- 1 short wood piece
- 1 piece of white paper
- Red paint
- Black Sharpie
- Glue sponge to end of wood piece. Dip in red paint and sponge "bricks" onto white paper. Allow to dry then write "9 3/4" on the top before displaying.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla cream soda
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon butterscotch sauce
- In a tiny jar, add all ingredients. Stir to combine.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE