- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tiny onion, sliced
- 1 tiny piece lemongrass, minced
- 1/4 Thai chili, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Small lettuce leaves
- 1/2 Thai chili, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced mint leaves
- Heat a saute pan and add the oil. Saute the onion, lemongrass and chili for 3 minutes.
- Add the ground turkey, salt and pepper to pan and cook until browned. Stir in sauce.
- Serve turkey inside lettuce leaves topped with chilies and mint.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE