- 1 tiny potato
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tiny onion, chopped
- 1 cherry tomato, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon aji amarillo paste
- 1 ounce ribeye, cut into thin long pieces
- White rice, cooked
- Cut the potato into french fry size pieces. Add the vegetable oil to a pot and heat. Fry potatoes until golden.
- Add a splash of vegetable oil to a pan. Stir in the onion, tomato, salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce and aji amarillo paste. Cook 1 more minute. Add steak and cook until cooked through.
- Top the fries with the meat and sauce. Garnish with cilantro and serve with a side of rice.