- 1/2 tiny Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated pecorino cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon quail egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon ground beef
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pork
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Cooking oil
- 1/2 tiny garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canned tomato
- 1 basil leaf, torn
- 1 ounce spaghetti, cooked
- Parmesan and parsley, for garnish
- In a small bowl add onion, cheese, egg, breadcrumbs and meat. Stir to combine. Stir in parsley, then form mixture into tiny meatballs.
- Set a frying pan over medium heat and add oil. Place meatballs in pan and cook until browned. Remove to a plate.
- In a saucepan, add oil, garlic, tomatoes, basil and a splash of red wine. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Place meatballs in sauce and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve alongside spaghetti.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE