- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tiny onion, minced
- 1 tiny carrot, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pork
- 1/8 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 3 egg roll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 quail egg, beaten
- Chili sauce, for serving
- Heat the oil in a saute pan and add the onion, carrot, ginger and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the pork and soy sauce and cook until browned. Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro and green onions.
- Lay out wrappers and add filling. Roll and fold like an egg roll, using beaten egg to seal the wrappers.
- Place the lumpia in hot oil and cook until golden brown. Serve with chili sauce.