- 1/4 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon caramel sauce
- Cut biscuit dough into tiny pieces.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Toss dough with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add butter and brown sugar to a pan and melt.
- Add a layer of biscuit dough to a baking dish.
- Pour half the butter sugar mixture over the top and then add another layer of biscuits. Top with more butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Top with caramel sauce.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE