- 3 tablespoons pad thai noodles, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon egg
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon diced tofu
- 2 dried shrimp
- 1 peanut, chopped
- 1 cilantro leaf, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Sauté garlic in oil. Add egg, scramble and remove from pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and red pepper flakes.
- Cook tofu and shrimp for 3 minutes. Add scrambled egg and cooked noodles to the shrimp and tofu. Toss to coat. Top with peanuts and cilantro.