You might want to stay close to the toaster for these small breakfast tarts.
- 1/2-inch disc of pie dough
- 1/4 teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon pink frosting
- Sprinkles, to garnish
- On a floured surface, roll out the pie dough to flatten. Cut into a rectangular shape.
- Cut the rectangle in half. Spread strawberry jam on one piece of dough. Cover with the other piece of dough. Use a fork to press edges together.
- Cut rectangle in half once more, creating two Pop-Tarts. Use a fork to seal the open edges.
- Place on baking sheet, and bake for 6 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven, and top with frosting and sprinkles.