- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles
- Mix yeast, honey and water. Stir in flour and set aside to rise.
- Divide dough into 5 pieces. Dye each piece a different color. Roll out each piece of dough and stack on top of each other. Cut one thin piece out of pile of dough and twist into a circle; seal the ends.
- Boil water and baking soda. Cook bagel in water for one minute, then bake at 350°F for 4 minutes.
- Mix sprinkles and cream cheese. Serve bagel with cream cheese.