Enjoy teeny, tiny pockets of ricotta cheese mixed with basil and parsley, topped with marinara sauce.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon egg, beaten, plus more for egg wash
- 1 teaspoon ricotta
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped basil and parsley
- 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- Parmesan for serving
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt and 1 teaspoon beaten egg. Mix all ingredients and knead until dough is soft and elastic. Let rest for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta and herbs.
- Cut dough ball in half and roll out each ball until it forms a thin pasta sheet. Set one pasta sheet aside.
- Place tiny dollops of the cheese/herb mixture on pasta sheet. Brush egg wash in between and place second sheet of pasta on top. Press down in between ravioli to seal, and cut into squares. Place in boiling water for 2 minutes. Serve with warmed marinara and Parmesan.