A whole meal in a single fork twirl.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 2 teaspoons ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon egg
- 3 tablespoons spaghetti cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons marinara
- Parsley, to garnish
- Mix together beef, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic and egg and form into tiny meatballs. Fry in oil.
- Cook pasta.
- Add marinara sauce to meatballs and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over pasta.
- Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan.