- 2 tablespoons cooked sushi rice
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced
- 1-inch piece of avocado, sliced
- 2-inch square piece of nori
- 2, 1/4-inch pieces smoked salmon
- Black sesame seeds
- Prepare sushi rice.
- Slice cucumber, carrot, and avocado into thin, 1-inch strips.
- Lay nori flat and cover with a layer of rice, leaving a thin strip at the top clear.
- Add cucumber, carrots, and avocado along the bottom portion. Roll tightly, then slice into pieces.
- Take a few pieces of rice and mold into 2 tiny rectangle shapes. Top with smoked salmon and sesame seeds.