- 1 green bean, sliced tiny and blanched
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ garlic clove, minced
- Pinch nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon crispy onions
- In a pot, heat butter, then add mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Next, add cornstarch and stir to coat mushrooms. Add milk and broth. Cook until thick. Sprinkle in pinch of nutmeg.
- Next, add in green beans and coat beans.
- In a casserole dish, pour in green bean mixture and top with crispy onions. Bake 6 minutes.