Tiny Wild Mushroom Tart
This teeny mushroom tart is perfect for any occasion
- 1-inch ball of pie dough
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon wild mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon herbs (thyme, parsley, chives)
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon shredded Gruyere
- Roll out dough into a rectangle and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add butter, olive oil shallots and mushrooms to a pan and saute until wilted. Stir in wine and cook until evaporated. Stir in fresh herbs.
- Spread creme fraiche on pie dough and sprinkle with Gruyere. Top with mushroom mixture and bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Garnish with more herbs.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE