- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped dehydrated strawberries
- Fold together the sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream. Stir in desired flavoring. For chocolate, add cocoa powder. For vanilla, add vanilla extract. For strawberry, add jam and dehydrated strawberries.
- Place mixture in freezer until set.
- Serve on tiny ice cream cones. Store leftover ice cream, covered in freezer.